WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my Oris Aquis Carysfort I’ve had for a month or so. I do like this watch a lot, but I’ve decided to keep my Sinn U1 as my one “nicer” watch for now, and I have a blue Direnzo with the integrated bracelet that sort of covers the same bases as the Oris.

I am asking $1640 net of fees, and I will cover fully insured Priority Mail shipping, for sale within the USA only. It comes with the original boxes/papers and all spare links; it’s currently fitted for my 6 3/4 inch wrist.

Condition-wise, it has some light wear on the polished parts of the case and bezel, along with some light marks on the brushed case sides. I’ve tried to show all noteworthy wear. There is a “scuff” on the polished metal part of the bezel around 22-23 hour mark. The bezel insert and the crystal appear to be without blemishes. The bracelet has some light marks from “desk diving”, as does the clasp.

As far as timekeeping, I haven’t formally tracked it, but when I first got it and set it to the atomic clock, it appeared to be within a second or two per day depending on how much I wore it. If you have any questions, just let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump - $1940 net of fees, I’ll cover shipping

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump - $1840 net of fees, I’ll cover shipping

·
Registered
4,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bump - a couple offers but not quite the right one yet. Really just looking for a sale on this one.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts