WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided barrel cases are not for me, and this doesn't sit well on my wrist.

The case has some wabi, please see pics for the condition. I still think it looks good on the wrist. It just isn't pristine, so be aware.

A little patina on the dial, but no staining that I notice. The lume decay is consistent and no pieces are loose or missing.

The Chrono works very well. It does reset to a hair off 12 o'clock, see pics.

Auto winds and keeps time. I would say within 30 sec a day for sure. Better than that I don't know as I swap frequently. I never had to reset it when I wore it for stretches of days. Not having a running seconds hand helps, of course. The crown winds smoothly and the pushers are crisp. The crown pushes for the quickset as it should. I do not think the crystal is original, it's too clean.

I have not opened it, but the seller had movement pics I can share. No service markings that I noticed, but as I said it's likely someone replaced the crystal.

Given the condition of the case and the non original crystal I am going to ask $200 shipped and PPed in the states.

Please check my feedback as I will be checking yours.

Thanks for the space!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump. The pictured black leather rally strap comes with. It's a nice custom strap.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts