Up for sale is my excellent condition Seiko SARG009 with all spare bracelet links, boxes and papers, but no hang tag. This is a JDM Seiko model from before the Presage line was introduced, back when Seiko still made amazing bang for the buck pieces.

This watch is in mostly excellent shape. The domed sapphire crystal is clean as is most of the watch case and bracelet. There are, however, very minor desk diving marks on the bracelet, strap changing marks on the back, and a tiny hairline on the bezel near 2-3 o'clock, all of which barely even show up in the pictures. The clasp is also clean.

The case of the watch is 40mm in diameter and the lug size is 20mm. The 6r15 automatic movement is running very well and keeping good time. Meanwhile, the lume on this thing is like a torch. Not going to go into the other details of the watch as the SARG009 and 011 have reached a big enough cult following over the years that this model is well-known enough.

Selling this one for $475 paypalled and shipped via EMS from Seoul, South Korea. Reasonable offers are welcome but PLEASE don't lowball me too much. PM me here with offers or questions or email me at [email protected].

Please search my username, oiram, here on the forum to see all my feedback from over the years.

Here are the pictures:
Watch Analog watch Clock Gadget Everyday carry

Watch Analog watch White Silver Clock

Watch Analog watch Clock Watch accessory Silver

Watch Analog watch White Clock Silver

Hood Motor vehicle Finger Automotive design Nickel

Hand Bicycle handlebar Bicycle part Finger Thumb

Watch Rectangle Clock Wood Gas

Watch Analog watch Product Clock Rectangle