WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I would rate this around 90-95% as it was only tried on a few times and strap was never used, would be difficult to tell from new. Hand wind chronograph using the Poljot 3133 chronograph movement, everything resets perfectly but does run a little fast, common for this movement, my guess is about 25 seconds a day, I could check if it's an issue. Very good lum, will last all night, smooth bezel and a sapphire crystal. Will come with original and unused 22mm black strap, not strap in picture. Very nice movement. I got this new nov 7 of this year, so will have the rest of 2 years as warranty. These are 440 new plus shipping, so I think 355 is a decent price which will include 2-3 priority shipping in the US and PP fees. I'm not sure why I'm selling it, I should like it, but recently got back into Divers. Will consider trades of Vintage Seikos with or without mods, or Unitas based watches. Let me know what you think, I'm at [email protected] For 15 more , I'll toss in the Jurgens pilot, practically new with only one very small mark on it.

·
Banned
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pictures added....also, I'll toss in the Jurgens for asking price.

·
Banned
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bumb,,,,,how about the watch and both straps for 325? anything lower and I'm going to keep it,,,,,,thanks.

·
Banned
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One last and final bump,,,,Can still have out on thursday doing 2-3 day in the US.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts