WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all,

I've decided to part with my rose gold Orient Bambino (ER24001B). I originally purchased this watch from an online dealer back in January of this year. This watch is in immaculate condition with only some hairline scratches on the stainless steel caseback from setting the watch down on my table. The leather band is also in great shape with minimal signs of wear. I've tried my best to photograph (see pictures below) this watch and highlight the same characteristics that led me to purchase the watch in the first place. The domed crystal is absolutely gorgeous. I went through a dress watch phase and now that I barely wear this watch anymore, I think it's time to pass it on to someone who will appreciate it more.

Specifications from Orient watch USA (ER24001B | Orient Automatic Watches & Reviews | Orient Watch USA):

• Power Reserve: Approximately 40 hours
  • Crystal: Domed Crystal glass
  • Movement: Mechanical Movement: ORIENT caliber 48743 Made in Japan
  • Water Resistance: 30m
  • Case Material: Stainless Steel with Gold Plating
  • Case Diameter: 40.50mm without crown
  • Case Thickness: 11.80mm
  • Dial Color: Black
  • Calendar: Date
  • Band Material: Genuine Black Leather
I'm asking $110 plus shipping and PayPal fees. Please no trades and shipping to CONUS only. The watch comes with original Orient box and all paperwork.

Please feel free to send me a personal message with any questions you may have.

-Matt

IMG_1613.JPG

IMG_1621.JPG

IMG_1623.JPG

IMG_1624.JPG

IMG_1626.JPG

IMG_1647.JPG

I will do a test over the next 24 hours to determine the current accuracy of the movement as it has been a while since my last measurement. The accuracy is normally very good.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
After 12 hours, time lost/gained is 0 seconds. Position is face up on desk, not worn. I will continue testing for another 12 hours.

Matt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts