WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my beautiful Orient CEV09001BT automatic with day/date on bracelet. Looks like the watch in longer in production. I bought the watch new and it has been worn sparingly and the condition is excellent. The bracelet has some minor swirls but the case, case back and crystal look unblemished to me. The bracelet has solid links and is surprisingly good quality for the price. The watch really is beautiful but it's a little dressy for me and it is seldom worn. It's a watch I kept around in the hopes that I would wear it more often, I honestly did not want to sell this watch. Comes with all the original packaging and the extra links and pins.

Here is a like to the watch on the Orient site: CEV09001B | Orient Automatic Watches & Reviews | Orient Watch USA

Looks like a couple of finger prints on a photo or two but I don't have time for a re-do. if you require more photos, let me know.

$135 obo shipped in CONUS.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: FS: Orient CEV09001BT

Really is a beautiful watch in 95% condition. Seldom worn. Make an offer.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I gave you that "Like" purely for persistence !!!

Surely you can post a picture or two to aid the sale of your watch?

Best of luck, irrespective (y)
Oops. Th pictures were there when I was editing, I will have to post some new ones. The funny thing is I was doing a search for information on selling the watch and my for sale post from 2014 showed up, lol. I was like well this is easy. I had forgotten that I tried to sell it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts