WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD!!

Hello fellow watch lovers. It's time for me to clear out a few items to make way for new incoming.

This a first generation a black Orient Mako that I purchased new before transforming it several times.

The end result:
Murphy Bezel (non click style- friction only) with Seiko SKX insert
Yobokies Domed AR sapphire
Yobokies hands
Case de-blinged by me
Original bracelet and Panatime 5 ring Zulu (will all fit up to 8.5" wrists)

Everything works well although the date crown is a little stiff (don't think it's an issue but I need to mention it) The biggest personal achievement here was installing the Murphy bezel as they were originally intended for the Seiko SKX cases. You can read up on it here... https://www.watchuseek.com/f21/yobokies-bead-rice-murphey-bezel-even-better-mako-794821.html

Bottom line is this is a very versatile watch with heaps of wrist presence but I just don't wear it anymore so it would better if it went to someone who would.

The watch is located in Australia and I am asking US$150 via Paypal. I pay the pp fees and you pay the postage. Anyone who had modded watches before will tell you that the parts alone cost more than the asking price.

I will ship just about anywhere in the world (as this is an international forum this will not be a "US only" sale ;-)) You can find positive feedback by searching in the deals section. Please contact me with any questions but please no silly offers as you will be ignored.

Cheers,
Sil

Q1039490.JPG
Q1039477.JPG
Q1039504.JPG

1 - 1 of 1 Posts