WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Watch is sold! Thanks buyer and WUS!

Tried to keep this for a few weeks after my last sale bonanza...but I just have too many watches to juggle. So - back up for sale.

Note: smudges on caseback are a reactive solution used by police in London, UK to ID the watch in case of theft (nifty, right?). This can easily be removed with some finger rubbing in mild soap and water. I left it on for now, just like all my other sales, in case of theft.

Oris Big Crown ProPilot

This was my daily wear, under a long sleeve and coats with much love, from Sept 2015-June 2016. Watch is 41mm with black dial and one awesomely awesome turbine-ish bezel and matching crown. Watch has some desk diving marks, the left side of the case has some faint marks, small hairlines around the case and bracelet in general, but nothing crazy IMO. Overall in excellent condition. Comes with warranty card, inner/outer boxes, instruction manual, hang tag, stickers, and extra bracelet links good for a 7.5" wrist (currently sized for a tight 6.5-6.75" wrist) Also available is a brand new/unworn Oris 18mm SS clasp for those who want to put it on a strap.

Price: Sold $650 Sold firm shipped CONUS no trades at this time

Thanks for looking!

-D-

1 - 3 of 3 Posts