WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
**Watch is sold** I just pulled the trigger on a watch and like others I operate under the one in one out rule. I bought this from Toppers back in July of this year so there is still plenty of the 2 year warranty left. I played around with the NATO but never wore it so all of the protective plastic is still in place. I wore it in regular rotation for the past 4 months so there are some light scratches on the sides of the case in the polished areas. There is a small ding on the case in pic 5 near the left lug. The caseback has scratches as do the lugs due to strap changes. The crystal is perfect as is the bezel. The screw down crown functions smoothly and properly. The watch also keeps good time. The L2L is 21mm but I had no issues putting on a 22mm rubber strap. Included is a Strapcode blue canvas and a leather strap I purchased on Etsy, both are 21mm. This sale is limited to the US. My price is reduced $1100--> $950 via PayPal (fees on me). I ship via USPS Priority Mail. Please PM me if you have additional questions. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have my eye on something else. Reduced to $1000. Please no ridiculous low ball offers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts