WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[/B][/U]
FS: Oris Divers GMT, Date - SOLD!! Thanks WUS and buyer!
Ref.: 01 668 7608 8454-07 4 24 34EB

Purchased in in May 2010 in Hong Kong so it is still under warranty. I am the original owner. This watch is for sale on the OEM rubber strap sized for about a 7.5" wrist. Condition is good--there are some normal nicks and wear, including a nick on the left side of the case (shown below) and very small nick on the bezel that I could not capture in a photograph (it is VERY hard to see anyway). The clasp has some marks and scratches from desk diving.

The gray market price for one of these is usually around USD 1200.

The specs from Oris:

Reference:.01 668 7608 8454-07 4 24 34EB
Case: Multi-piece stainless steel case, city scale top ring
Dial: Black dial printed wave structure
Strap/Bracelet: Black rubber strap, stainless steel security folding clasp with extension
Size: 44.00 mm, 1.732 inches
Top Glass: Sapphire, domed on outside, anti-reflective coating inside
Case Back: Stainless steel, screwed, see-through mineral glass
Operating Devices: Stainless steel screw-in security crown
Luminous Material: Indices and hands Superluminova C3
Water Resistance: 30 bar (300 m, 984 ft)
Interhorn Width: 24 mm

Movement: Oris 668, base ETA 2893-2
Movement Dimensions: Ø 26.20 mm, 11 1/2’’’
Functions: Centre hands for hours, minutes, seconds and 24 hour, date window, instantaneous date, date and 24 hour corrector, fine timing and stop second devices
Winding: Automatic winding, bi-directionally rotating red rotor
Power-Reserve: 42 hrs
Vibrations: 28’800 A/h, 4 Hz
Jewels: 21

Cost and shipping:

This watch is SOLD, shipped with the box and papers, sent to you in North America, Europe, or Asia from the U.S. If you reside in another country, please contact me and we can discuss shipping. I absolutely, 100% guarantee the authenticity of this item and will refund your money and pay for return shipping if this is product is not authentic. I have positive feedback on this site and on eBay.

No trades please.

Photos:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts