WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Banned
1,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS: Oris Divers Sixty Five (42mm) Custom Leather Watch Straps New (for 6.5 inch wrist or close to it)

I have available 2 New Custom Made Leather Watch Straps that were made for the Oris Carl Brashear Divers Sixty Five but will also fit the 42mm regular Oris Divers Sixty Five. The straps are brand new. These straps are 21mm at the lugs and tapered beautifully to highlight your Oris Carl Brashear or Oris Divers Sixty Five 42mm. The straps were sized for a 6.5 inch wrist so to have these work for you, your wrist size should be in that area. They are brand new as I sold the watch and do not need the straps. One strap is Chocolate Brown and the other is a Chromexcel Brown (Tan). They both have patina colored stitching. They retail for 190.00 each so the combined retail is 380.00. Neither strap includes buckles. These are extremely high quality straps as I use the same straps on another watch (Tudor Black Bay Bronze) I own. The straps are available for 150.00 for each one or 270.00 for both. I offer free shipping anywhere in the CONUS. Thank you for your interest. I will post photos of the straps in the next few days and can be reached at [email protected] or 978 877-9123 in Massachusetts. Have a good day. Stephen

1 - 1 of 1 Posts