WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've got incoming and my wife is going to stab me in my sleep if I don't let a few go. Thus, it's with a heavy heart that I offer up my Oris 65.

Watch keeps excellent time (though I've never timed it to the second) and is easily TZ 93%. Light scratches on mirror polish case back and a few on underside of lugs from strap changes. One hairline on side of case. Nothing that won't polish out. Case is otherwise flawless, no dents, no dings. Domed sapphire crystal is perfect. OEM rivet-style bracelet is likewise excellent. No desk diving marks that I can see.

Comes with inner and outer boxes and papers.

Asking $1200.00. Price includes insured USPS Priority shipping. Buyer covers fees. CONUS only.

I have plenty of feedback here on WUS and over 700 positive reviews on eBay under the same username.

Sorry, no trades.

Here are the specs:

Stainless steel case with a stainless steel bracelet. Uni-directional rotating bezel. Blue dial with silver-tone with luminous fill hands and index hour markers. Minute markers around the outer rim. Dial Type: Analog. Luminescent hands and markers. Date display at the 3 o'clock position. Oris Calibre 733 base SW200-1 automatic movement with about 38 hours of power reserve. Scratch resistant sapphire crystal. Screw down crown. Solid case back. Case size: 42 mm. Round case shape. Deployment with push button clasp. Water resistant at 100 meters / 330 feet. Functions: date, hour, minute, second. Luxury watch style. Watch label: Swiss Made.

Here are some pics. Watch has been boxed in preparation for sale and will not be worn again.

Thanks for looking!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts