1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Oris Rectangular Day Date Automatic Mens Watch
Ref: 585 7525 4064

SOLD!!​

For sale is my Oris "Rectangular" automatic watch, black dial, polished SS case with OEM SS bracelet AND high quality aftermarket SS bracelet (and nothing else!). Has beautiful black guilloche (ribbed concentric ring pattern) dial. The watch is in good to excellent condition, crystal perfect, some marks on the polished case and bracelet from normal usage, runs well. The OEM bracelet fits approximately 16.5cm wrist (6 1/2 "?), extra links readily available at any Oris AD (common bracelet used on several models), but I prefer the aftermarket bracelet shown on the watch, which I feel matches the elegant style of the case better (the OEM is basically just the clunky SS diver bracelet fit with straight lug ends--not quite a perfect match for the classy rectangular design). The aftermarket bracelet will allow up to about an 8" wrist.

• Movement : Automatic ORIS 585, base ETA 2688/2671
  • Automatic widing bi-directional rotating red rotor
  • Power reserve 38 hours (1 & 1/2 days!)
  • Vibrations: 28,800A/h, 4Hz
  • 17 jewels
  • Dial: Black Dial guilloche stamped
  • Case: Polished Stainless Steel
  • Case Size: 30mm(without crown) x 44mm(lug to lug)
  • Crystal: Sapphire
  • Bracelet: Stainless Steel
  • Max Wrist Size with OEM bracelet: 16.5cm (this is a common bracelet--extra links easily and cheaply available from any authorized Oris dealer)
  • What you see in the pictures is what you get!!
My price is $400 or Best REASONABLE Offer. Final price covers all fees (shipping, Paypal, etc.). I do not need any more watches—finally, I’m done!—thus, no trade offers please.

Shipping is via EMS, includes tracking and insurance, and is FREE with purchase price. US customs just about never assesses any fees for used watches under $5,000, so there should be no problems in that regard--based on experience (I have bought and sold more than 100 watches here, and more than 2500 transactions on the bay)--however, if any fees were to be incurred, they likely would be quite minimal but would be the buyer's responsibility. Payment is Paypal or Bank wire transfer (US bank--I am from California). Based on past experience, shipping is often quicker AND safer than standard domestic delivery services.

I have great feedback, with extensive experience shipping watches to anywhere in the world with ZERO PROBLEMS to date. Check the Watch Deals section of this forum for feedback--more than 60 "positives"--search "timefleas" and 2500 positives on the bay ("pmskaer"). Let me know if you have any questions.

A note that I include with ALL of my watch sales:
This watch is guaranteed authentic and comes in excellent cosmetic and working condition (with issues, if any, duly noted, above)—please review the pictures as they are part of the description. I cannot guarantee time accuracy for watches other than to say that they were working fine and are guaranteed to run. Keep in mind that the process of shipping can sometimes affect the timing/accuracy of watches, and they may need to be adjusted upon receipt. As such, though they likely will not require it, I recommend that all used automatic watches be serviced upon receipt. The watch has not been tested for pressure or water resistance. Please ask ALL questions before purchasing or making an offer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts