WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Update 11/16/08: NOW ONLY $699, including PayPal & shipping to CONUS. This is my final price reduction before being listing on eBay. I'm not crazy about eBay or their ever-increasing fees, but if no one here is interested @ this price then that's where it's headed early this coming week.

I guess this is the "catch and release" phenomenon that I've read about here so frequently. I bought this watch and am now selling it before ever even wearing it outside my house. I am the second owner -- purchased from another timepiece collector, who obviously didn't wear it much either.

As this is my first foray into the sales forum here, I will be try to be extremely thorough in describing this timepiece's condition. I have included some pictures (which are, unfortunately, the best that I was able to get). If you want pictures 0f a specific part 0f the watch, please contact me and I will do my best to photograph it for you.

I would rate this watch as 'Excellent,' 88-90% by TZ standards.

Bracelet: Very light scratches, most clearly evident on the polished part 0f the titanium. Clasp shows some standard desk diving marks.

Head:
Crystals: Front and back crystals are both perfect, no flaws whatsoever.

Body: Some light scratches on the polished parts 0f the lugs, equivalent to the condition 0f the bracelet. Both sides 0f the case are excellent.

Bezel: With VERY close inspection, I can discern three blemishes on the bezel: one at 10:30, one at 1, and one at 3. The marks at 10:30 and 3 can only be seen if you are looking for them and if the watch is in the right light. The mark at 1 is visible with the naked eye, but is minuscule (perhaps the size 0f a knife point). None 0f the three marks were large enough for me to successfully photograph them. Bezel turns smoothly as it should.

Sale includes the original boxes (both inner and outer), papers, and extra links removed by the original owner.

Price is $699 OBRO - I'll cover the PayPal fees and shipping. I live in Athens, GA and would also welcome a face-to-face transacaction.

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: FS: Oris TT1 Ti 300m Diver 73375627154MB - PRICE REDUCED

A couple of queries, but no one ready to pull the trigger yet.

Willing to negotiate the price a bit. Send me your offer and we'll talk.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Pm

1 - 16 of 16 Posts