WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,

Just cleaning out the closet to hopefully fund my next purchase I know these brands arent much of a thing here but i thought maybe ill try my luck, someone might be interested in these. Prefer an outright sale. All the watches have never been worn, just kept for safe keeping since getting them!

1) Swatch Irony- YGS716GX (bought 2003) LNIB- Comes with original box and papers, new quartz battery added. USD$ paypal on me + USD shipping from where i am located (Australia). Locally, $USDexpressed and paypalled. Sized for 6' wrist with extra links included.

2) Swatch Rescue (limited release)- SDN904 (bought 2000) LNIB- Comes with cool display box and papers, new quartz battery added. USD$ 100 paypal on me + USD$25 shiping from where i am located (Australia). Locally, $USD100 + $20 expressed and paypalled.
Some more specs:Category: Scuba
Year: 1999 Spring Summer Collection
Diameter case: 38 mm.
Color case: Blue
Hands: Glow, Glow, Black with glow dot
Type strap: Plastic Strap
Strap width: 17.0 mm.
Water-resistant: 200 Metres

3) Casio G-Shock ILLUMINATOR- DW8700- Was given to me in 2000 but never worn, still has sticker on case back... 98% condition and will put in new battery if requested. Sorry no box or papers here. sold paypal on me + sold shiping from where i am located (Australia). Locally, soldexpressed and paypalled.

4) Tiger Beer collectors watch. Acquired 1997. Great looking quartz piece. 99% condition no scratches on face. Sized for 6' wrist with extra links included. Not much known on this other than it is 3ATM water resistant. USD$ 25 paypal on me + USD$20 shiping from where i am located (Australia). Locally, $USD25 + $15 expressed and paypalled.

Please PM with with any questions... thanks for taking the time to look! :D
**also note that those specs on all the watches are dust/fluff and not scratches :-!
I would be happy to make a deal for a sale to go all at once or a trade, let me know what you have!

Regards,
Ian

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Incase anyone is interested, prices have been reduced (really need to clear some space) before these go on the 'bay. Thanks for looking :)

Ian

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sale did not go through, IRONY and all others still up for grabs... pm me please :)

·
Registered
3,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Interest shown on the two swatches but no sale yet so id like to bump this to get rid of them :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts