WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Long-Time seller on WUS. I am selling this group of watches as a package. $200 + pp fees obo. I will pay shipping via USPS Priority in US only. Please feel free to look my name up for feedback馃槉

The watches are (see photos also):
  • Seiko 6309 Automatic, note: from my looking the dial, bezel insert are not original, perhaps hands too. I might be wrong, not sure. There is a circular mark on the dial from one of the hands making contact at some point. Keeping time, although have not timed it. It needs a bezel ring, as it does not have one. I am not the original owner. The case and movement are in good condition. Nato not included.
  • Seiko Railroad, Quartz, Some Scratches on crystal, needs a pin to connect clasp to other end of bracelet. Fill fit around a 7-inch wrist. Perfect working order.
  • Citizen, Automatic, Scratches on crystal, they look a bit worse in the photo. Perhaps some polishing or a new crystal and it would look great. In working order but have not timed it. Bracelet size is smaller, my guess 6-1/2 wrist size.
  • Oris Vintage Hand-winding watch. In good working order, kept good time, I tested over-night. Crystal is in good condition, needs a new spring bar. Looks to be all original, perhaps a crystal replace at some time.
  • Timex 200m Reef Gear Diver, indiglo watch. Needs a new battery. I have not tested this watch, however to me it is rather interesting in appearance. Crystal has some fogginess to it. Bracelet would fit around a 7-inch wrist or so. Would need a battery, and to be tested.
Again, selling all of these as a package, and as they are. Please message me or contact me directly at [email protected]

Pictures

1 - 4 of 4 Posts