WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling my matching SKAGEN Titanium bracelet watches.

These watches originally retailed for $150 originally I believe, but are now discontinued in favor of a slightly updated dial.

Watch crystals are in perfect condition, as are the cases. The under-side of the bracelets show surface scratching. I found the titanium definitely is softer than stainless steel so the scratches show, but its more like a "patina" than scratches. I went out of my way to capture the watches in my linked photo library so there are no surprises.

Skagen of Denmark specializes in thin cased watches, just a few millimeters thick, quartz movements. Many other manufacturer's are now copying SKAGEN's truly original danish designs. Theres wrist-shots as well so you can see how they wear on my 7 and 3/4 inch wrist. I have the original boxes but the grey watch will only include the plastic box and the soft foam pillow, I cant find the warranty card. Neither watch has the original tags (I threw those out).[ I have the links for these watches as well.

Price: $65 NOW $60 Each including shipping and Paypal fees. Buy them separate, I don't care!

If interested please contact me at shagun.rekhi at gmail.com.

I've taken and posted detailed photos here:
Picasa Web Albums - Shagun Rekhi - Watches for Sale

Some Details of these watches are listed below (Blue one has same features as grey):

CASE
Shape: Round
Finish: Matte
Material: Titanium
Crystal: Mineral Crystal
Width: 36 mm without crown
DIAL
Attributes: Sunburst Effect
Color: Royal Blue
Hands: Silver Tone Hands Luminescent
Markers: Arabic Numerals White
BEZEL