WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
Watch Watch accessory Analog watch Fashion accessory Strap

Hello-up for sale is a PAM 115 Destro. Comes with triple boxes, COSC card, 4 straps, strap changing screw driver (after market, not Panerai original), leather travel case and a large History of Panerai book. I would rate the watch at 85%. Given it's year of production (2002) it is in very good shape with some hairline scratches from normal wear. On the lower left side of the watch head there are 4-5 small marks from a poor attempt to remove a strap screw (these were there when I bought the watch). This particular PAM is quite rare, from what I have been told there were only 300 made and most were given to Panerai executives and other VIP's as gifts hence the lack of full paperwork. It has an exhibition case base which is absolutely stunning. The following are specks taken from Paneraisource.com

Model:Luminor Marina Destro
Production Years:2002-2004
Movement:Calibre OP XI (hand wound)
Power Reserve:56 hours
Water Resistance:300m
Dial Color:Black
Bezel:Polished Steel
Case:Polished Steel
Caseback:Exhibition
Crown Protector:Yes
Crystal:3.5mm Sapphire
Diameter:44mm
Strap/Bracelet:Rubber Dive
Lug Width:24mm

I purchased the watch used from David at Honolulu Time who is a reputable dealer. I had numerous questions regarding the watch and he was always informative and great to deal with. A real credit to the watch industry.

Terms-watch is for sale only in CONUS. Asking price with all the extras is $5,400. Payment via bank transfer, electronic wire, cashiers check/money order or paypal (add 3%). For anyone that wants a rare Pam that will only appreciate with time this is the one. Please email questions or for additional scans to [email protected]hotmail.com. Ebay user ID is vscwarrior (100% feedback) and you can ask about me on Luxury4Play.com user name hotrod-doc. Additional pics-

View attachment 539302
View attachment 539303
View attachment 539304
View attachment 539305
View attachment 539306
View attachment 539307
View attachment 539309
View attachment 539310
View attachment 539311
View attachment 539308

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
couple lookers but no commitments yet. Pre-weekend price drop to entice you all!! 5250 (I cover all shipping, paypal still have to add 3%). Thanks!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Monday bump. Still entertaining offers. Would be willing to trade for Bell & Ross plus cash.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts