WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello I am putting my Panerai 111 up for sale. The watch is an "I" serial number and is part of a run of 2500 watches. The watch was originally purchased from an authorized dealer (name is visible in the photos) and it was purchased in April of 2007. I bought this watch about a year ago from this forum. The watch is in very good condition and has never been polished. There area a few marks on the watch witch are visible in the photos. The watch has hairline scratches on it which will polish out. There are two marks on the watch head at about 5:30 and one at about 1:00. They are noticeable, but they should come out with a polish as they are not deep.

Also included in the sale are two OEM Panerai straps, rubber and light brown leather (both pictured) the original Panerai buckle is currently mounted on the rubber strap. The buckle has hairline scratches on it, but nothing that wont polish out. The sale also includes a SNPR black leather water proof strap with tan stitching. The strap was purchased new from SNPR about two months ago and has been the main strap I have worn the watch on. Also included is a Gunny brown leather. This strap was purchased about the time I got the watch. It does not have a buckle, but the OEM buckle will fit or another 24mm buckle. I also have a canvas strap made by Drew Boen. These straps are very well made and this one is only about a few months old. It has seen very little wear and has tons of life left in it.

Not pictured is a brown Panerai style leather strap and a black Panerai style strap, both from B&R bands. Both in great shape with minimal wear. Three NATO's, and a brown leather Drew strap. (I will get pics up later of the additional straps)

The watch is running within COSC specs. Although I wouldn't anticipate an issue I cannot guarantee the accuracy after it ships.

The sale includes the watch, outer cardboard box, inner paper box, wooden box, all papers manuals and COSC certificate, as well as the above mentioned straps.

I have sold an bought several watches on this and other watch forums under the same name.

I'M NOT LOOKING FOR TRADES.

I WILL NOT SELL THE STRAPS SEPARATE. IF THE WATCH DOESN'T SELL I'LL JUST KEEP IT.

Box Technology Carton Electronic device Package delivery

Box Wood Plywood Furniture Table

Shirt Wallet Suit Leather

Vehicle Car

Material property Family car Paper Car Vehicle

Analog watch Watch accessory Watch Strap Fashion accessory

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Strap

Watch Gadget Strap Fashion accessory Metal

Material property Fashion accessory Finger Strap Metal

Strap Zipper Eyewear Material property Hand

Strap Material property Fashion accessory Smoking accessory Watch

Watch Strap Watch accessory Fashion accessory Metal

Black Light Darkness Font Auto part

Price is $4700.00 Plus 3% PP fees and I will cover shipping via USPS Express CONUS

Thanks for looking.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts