WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am selling my Panerai 337 M serial in 95% with boxes, papers and OEM Panerai 25/20 brown croc strap with OEM 20mm tang buckle. This is the short run 42mm Radiomir in stainless steel. The watch case has a couple very minor marks on the polished case, including around the lug screws on the backside of the case, but nothing visible when on the wrist. The 337 winds and runs well, but I have not timed it. I have an OEM 25/20 black croc with black stitching for deployant I will add for an extra $175 (this strap is on the watch in the pics).

I am asking $5,575 via Wire Transfer (+2% for Paypal Instant Transfer) shipped Fed Ex Standard Overnight in CONUS only. Will consider trades down for smaller dive watches.

I have bought, sold and traded a number of watches on the forums and can provide references as needed.

Best way to reach me is via email at ralaustin (at) gmail.com.

Thanks,
Rob
RALAustin

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump with price reduction. Will consider smaller dive watches as a partial trade with cash to me.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bump. Big price reduction to $5,375 via wire (+3% via Paypal) and +$150 for the black croc strap.

Will consider trades down with cash to me.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Re: FS Panerai 337 (42mm Radiomir) (Reduced)

Bump. Now $5,295 via wire (+3% via Paypal) and +$150 for the black croc strap.

Photobucket is mis-linking some pics so serious buyers please inquire for other pics.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: FS Panerai 337 (42mm Radiomir) (Reduced)

Bump! New price and new pics.

I am now asking $5,250 via Wire Transfer (+3% for Paypal Instant Transfer) shipped Fed Ex Standard Overnight in CONUS only. Add $150 for the OEM black croc strap.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts