WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

FS: Panerai Base Logo - P Serial - Near MINT & Complete - PAM000

1K views 11 replies 1 participant last post by  iBleedGarnet 
#1 · (Edited)
Pretty much a catch & release, as I've only been its owner for just over two months now. Bought in F2F deal from scjones88, but I've decided I'd like a Sinn U1/U2 and a nicer G-Shock for everyday wear. This PAM has only gotten a week's worth of wrist time. Also, just after buying the PAM, I sold my PO2500D to a woman using her fiance's WUS account. So, she hasn't been able to post feedback yet; it's going to be his wedding present later this month. :)
F2F nearly anywhere in SC (except Myrtle Beach area; job doesn't take me there). Upstate, Charleston or Columbia fine. Charlotte OK, too. Otherwise, let's do Paypal. OR Wire transfer only to veteran members of this site with many examples of positive feedback, here and elsewhere.

Watch is rated near mint with only faint scratches and swirls on bezel. Sides of case appear free of any blemishes, and I've tried to capture any/all markings in the photos. I don't want there to be any surprises. Please let me know if I can better capture/highlight certain areas of the watch for you.

Included is everything you see pictured (and listed below) IN ADDITION TO the OEM Panerai JV tan crocodile strap! A $425 value!

Outer black box
Inner Wood Box
PAM000 (P serial)
Two OEM black straps - one rubber, one leather & one aftermarket tan leather strap
Bezel Guard
Hang tag
Strap changing tool
Booklet(s)
Warranty Card (dated 1/2015 from Oliver Smith Jewelers in Scottsdale, AZ)

$3895 + shipping in CONUS only. Please PM me or email at uscolin at hotmail dot com. Thank you.

Attachments

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.