WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
*****SOLD*****Up for sale is a very nice Panerai Luminor 1950 Submersible 47mm Titanium 300m (PAM 305), Black Dial, Black Rubber Strap, Black Distressed Leather Strap, Automatic, Crystal Caseback, R-Series, purchased from AD in March 2016. Includes everything as received from AD. Triple boxed and signed warranty papers. Plenty of warranty left as it was bought just 3 months ago. I am also including a brand new, unused custom brown suede leather strap, as seen in the picture below (cost $180).

The Panerai Luminor 1950 Submersible 3 Days Automatic watch features a mechanical automatic movement with a three-day power reserve, black dial with date display, small seconds subdial, sapphire-crystal, transparent case back, and 47mm, brushed titanium case on a black rubber strap with a large-sized, titanium buckle. The Panerai Luminor 1950 Submersible 3 Days Automatic comes with a second interchangeable strap, a tool to change the strap and a steel screwdriver.

The movement used in this 305 is the new " in house " Caliber P 9000, an automatic 3 days power reserve, which can be seen through the sapphire case back.

I am selling because I find the watch a tad large for my taste.

The condition of the watch is like new with one exception. As you see in the last 2 pictures below, there is a scratch just left of 12 o clock on the bezel. This same scratch extends into the sapphire Crystal and at certain angles you can see a mark on the glass just over the "o" in Luminor and even more faintly visible just left of the double line marker at 12 o clock. This is only visible at certain angles. I got a good deal on this watch because of this scratch and I am willing to pass that on to the new owner. The glass could be replaced at approximately $500 or you could wear it and have it replaced at a service in a few years. It didn't bother me at all as I meant to wear it as a weekend beater, but I find it just a bit large for me.

Price: $5600 OBRO via PayPal with USPS Priority shipping included. Not looking for any trades.

I have numerous references here on the Watchuseek forums having bought and sold many high value watches. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts