WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS: Panerai Pam 359M 98% w/ warranty

SOLD!

M series only a few months old and no marks whatsoever on case or crystal and is easily in "like new" 98% condition. Bought from original owner and comes with triple boxes, rubber and leather strap, adjustment tools, polishing cloth and AD stamped undated open warranty (like buying new).

Watch Specs:

Movement:
Automatic mechanical, Panerai P. 9000 calibre, executed entirely by Panerai, 13 ¾ lignes, 7.9 mm thick, 28 jewels, Glucydur® balance, 28,800 alternations/hour. Power reserve 3 days, two barrels. Incabloc® anti-shock device.

Dial:
Black dial with patina colored numbers

Functions:
Hours, minutes, small seconds, date

Case Materiel:
Rugged Stainless Steel Case with polished surface AISI 316L

Caseback:
See-through sapphire crystal

Crystal Material:
Anti reflective Sapphire made from corundum, 2.6mm thick with Anti-reflective coating.

Case Diameter:
44 mm

Strap:
Rubber and new for this watch is the thicker (padded) black calf strap with ecru colored stitching that matches the color of the numbers on the dial.

Buckle:
Panerai badged

Water Resistance:
30 bar (300 meters)

Warranty:
AD stamped undated warranty

Album can be found here:
http://s294.photobucket.com/albums/mm85/kingblackbolt_photo/PAM%20359/

Please contact me at:

(kingblackbolt) (@) ( gmail) (.) (com)

I would prefer payment by wire transfer or Money Order but other forms of payment may be accepted as agreed upon.

I have bought and sold many watches over the years on Timezone, Rolex Forums, Watchet, Watchuseek, Breitling Source, Canwatchco, Paneresti and Ebay all under the handle of "kingblackbolt". References will be gladly provided.

No trades please.

Thanks for looking,
Ren

Attachments

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Another great deal! Thanks for all the interest... Watch is SOLD!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts