WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale is an N Series Pam 372. I bought this watch in August, 2018 from DavidSW and wore it very sparingly. The reason I am selling it is because I have a wandering eye (when it comes to watches only…..) and am lusting after another timepiece. It is in near mint to mint condition. The only issue is a scratch on the plexiglass crystal. You can see this in one of the photos below. Other than that, the watch is in near mint to mint condition. No scratches or dings, other than maybe a faint hairline or two. I guarantee satisfaction with the condition of this watch. If the buyer is not satisfied with the condition for any reason, he or she can return the watch for a full refund, and I will pay for the return shipping. Only condition is that I must be notified of the intent to return within 24 hours of delivery, and the watch needs to be shipped back to me no later than the next business day after notification. Of course, the watch, and all included items, needs to be returned in the exact same condition it was in when I shipped it.

The watch includes all three boxes (triple boxed), certificate, extra plexiglass crystal, OEM screwdriver, two OEM Panerai straps, and three aftermarket straps. The watch did not come with the instruction booklet when I purchased it, so that will not be included.

I am selling this watch for $5,600.00 shipped within the continental USA.. Payment by wire transfer. Not interested in trades. If you check my past posts, you’ll see that I have sold several watches here over the past few years. References can be provided if requested.. Fire away with any questions. Watch is located in South Texas. Thanks for looking.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts