WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FS: Panerai PAM 48/50 - 4 OEM Straps & 3 OEM deployants!!!
Panerai Luminor Marina – I love and will miss this watch!

This watch started life as a PAM 50 and I sold the bracelet and started acquiring straps. It is a J series 40mm auto with the quick release strap change system – works great for ease and simplicity in swapping straps.

Beautiful inner pearwood box with panerai screwdriver, case protector, panerai strap changing tool, panerai cloth, guarantee booklet with chronometer certificate and instruction booklet.

Watch is in excellent 92% condition with some scuffs/hairlines on the polished bezel and crown protector, worst of which is some light scuffing at 6 on the bezel – nothing a good polish really could not remedy. Some small pin hole dings at 12 on the case & 11 on the bezel to note. The rest of the case is brushed as it should be with minimal signs of wear. A few light small scratches to the case back and underside of the lugs. Crystal is flawless. Worn but taken care of and loved. Running great and spends its downtime on the winder.

Straps (straps are 115/75 standard size w/ tubes; some light scratches to the deployants)
1) OEM Panerai rubber with OEM Panerai brushed deployant
2) OEM Panerai brown alligator with OEM Panerai polished deployant
3) OEM Panerai black croc with OEM Panerai polished deployant
4) OEM Panerai tan calf with aftermarket brushed deployant

US sales only; USPS Priority insured shipping to PayPal verified addresses only. PayPal only. All fees, shipping & insurance included.

Please let me know if I have left anything out and I’ll update the post. Plenty of references on this site and the ‘bay buying and selling timepieces…

1.JPG case back.JPG full set.JPG wrist.JPG crown.JPG side.JPG deployant.JPG
$4800 paypal, shipping & insurance inclusive.

Thanks for looking,

David

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump - reduction possible if not wanted with all straps.
Pelase note 1 of the polished OEM deployants has been sold. An OEM polished and brushed still remain.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts