WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Panerai PAM 532 Radiomir PVD 3 days, 1940 Case, Paneristi Special Edition, 47 mm.

NEVER Worn complete with box and papers.

Specially Priced: $17,980 USD

PAM 532 boasts a 47 mm Radiomir 1940 DLC-coated steel case with a hand-wound Panerai P.3000 caliber, a black face, cream-colored markers, and a brown leather strap with contrast stitching. The PAM 532 comes complete with a “Paneristi Forever” engraved inscription on the steel case back. Limited to 500 pieces.

SPECIFICATIONS:

MOVEMENT: Hand-wound mechanical, Panerai P.3000 calibre, executed entirely by Panerai, 16½ lignes, 5.3 mm thick, 21 jewels, Glucydur® balance, 21,600 alternations/hour. Incabloc® anti-shock device. Power reserve 3 days, two barrels. 160 components.
FUNCTIONS: Hours, minutes, small seconds.
CASE: Diameter 47 mm, steel with special hard black coating. Screw-down winding crown personalised OP.
BEZEL: Steel with special hard black coating.
BACK: Screw, steel. “Paneristi Forever” engraved.
DIAL: Black with luminous Arabic numerals and hour markers. Seconds at 9 o’clock.
CRYSTAL: Sapphire, made from corundum, 1.8 mm thick. Anti-reflective coating.
WATER-RESISTANCE: 10 bar (~ 100 metres).
STRAP: PANERAI personalised leather strap and trapezoidal matt steel buckle with special hard black coating.
* The trademark Velcro® and Coramid® are not property of Officine Panerai.

I will gladly ship worldwide. Prices do not include insured shipping.

Buy with confidence! I am a member of the IWJG and have over 1065 positive feedbacks on ebay as seller watches24seven with 100's of second time buyers.

Feel free to contact me at [email protected] or call (863) 800 0247

Thanks,
Bruce
[email protected]
314 249 8262

Watches 24 Seven, LLC is not an authorized dealer of Panerai or other brands of watches. However, we are well respected watch dealers specializing in rare collectible timepieces and members of the IWJG and have helped 1000's of collectors help build their timepiece collections. Don't hesitate to contact me with questions about vintage, pre vendom or modern Panerai watches as I am a world wide respected collector and have been collecting Panerai watches for my own collection for 10 years.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts