WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PANERAI PAM 986 LUMINOR GMT 10 DAYS BLUE DIAL LTD 44MM PAM00986
REF. PAM00986
Excellent to Like New condition with box and papers.

Retail $15,100 USD
Specially Priced $13450 USD

DESCRIPTION:

Panerai Luminor 1950 style case with a 10-Days power reserve and GMT feature is a Limited Edition called the "Design Miami" was made in a short run of 250 units. Model number is PAM00986 or PAM986. This beautiful timepiece is stainless steel and comes on a dark blue with ecru stitching alligator strap with a stainless steel tang buckle. You will love the Panerai caliber P.2003, 10-day power reserve and blue sunburst sandwich (two layer) dial with luminous Arabic numeral and stick hour markers. And you will appreciate having a second time zone (GMT), date at 3 o'clock, COSC, domed sapphire sapphire crystal, display back, water resistant to 100 meters, small seconds and AM/PM indicator at 9 o'clock, a linear power reserve at 6 o'clock. The 44mm diameter is a perfect thickness in my humble opinion. It has a 17mm thickness and the design of the 1950 case fits under a shirt cuff comfortably. This unit is a U series with dated papers of November 2019.

SPECIFICATIONS:

INFORMATION

CONDITION: Brand New
BOX/PAPERS: Yes
MODEL NUMBER: PAM00986
SERIES: 1950 Luminor
DIAL
DIAL TYPE: Analog
DATE: 3 o'clock
DIAL COLOR: Blue Sunburst
DIAL MARKERS: Index / Arabic
HANDS: Luminous
CASE
CROWN: Push Pull w Patented Locking Mechanism
BEZEL Stainless Steelj Polished
MOVEMENT: Mechanical 10 Days
CASE BACK: Transparent
MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
CASE SIZE: 44 mm
BRACELET
BAND: Dark Blue w Ecru Stitching Alligator Leather
CLASP: Steel Pre Vendom Panerai Engraved Tang Buckle
ADDITIONAL INFO
COUNTRY OF MANUFACTURE: Switzerland
COMPLICATION: Small Seconds, GMT, Date, Power Reserve Indication, 24-hour indicator
WATER RESISTANCE: 100 Meters (330 Feet)

Many more pictures are available.

Prices do not include insured shipping and are based on bank wire payments. Other payment options are Paypal or Credit Card through Paypal (handling fees will apply).

I will gladly ship worldwide. Prices do not include insured shipping.

Buy with confidence! I am a member of the IWJG and have over 1260 positive feedbacks on eBay with 100% positive rating.

Feel free to contact me at [email protected] or call 863 800 0247.

Please follow me on Instagram: @watches24seven

Please visit my site: Watches24seven.com

Watches 24 Seven, LLC is not an authorized dealer or affiliated with Panerai or it's parent company Richemont any other brand of watch that we sell (except for BRM). We are a worldwide respected secondary market seller of luxury brand watches. All watches we offer are preowned and in like new condition unless otherwise stated. Many are in new condition and have never been worn. Founded on the basis of collecting our own authentic high-quality timepieces, and a member in good standing of the IWJG, it has been our privilege to help other collectors build their timepiece collections. Thanks for considering the timepieces and accessories at Watches 24 Seven!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts