WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen these in person several times, and never owned one until now. This is a Panerai Luminor Chronograph with the legendary Zenith El Primero Calibre 400 Movement. The case is in Titanium, as is the bracelet. This is a limited edition, and is number 701 out of 1500. The see through back allows you to enjoy the view of the best chronograph movement that created, in my opinion.

The bracelet will fit a 7.75" wrist with all the links in, and there is one steel link that the previous owner bought an put in. The watch is running perfectly, and keeping excellent time. I am wearing the watch as I type this up to post, and just admiring it. The case is 40mm.

The watch does come with the boxes, paperwork, but is missing the chronometer certificate and warranty card.

Now some full disclosure: a) The Box: The box is a little banged up, nothing major. The inside of the box that has the Oficine Panerai Metal Name Placard, is scratched. The last item on the box is the insert where the watch sits. I am getting a true Panerai one and it will be shipped with the watch. b) The Watch: It appears on the bezel that it was knocked around, and then someone buffed it. While they did an excellent job, and I did not notice it until I looked closely, it is there. One of the attached pictures shows this the best that I can. This watch has been worn, and not a safe queen!

I am going to go to an AD this week and see how much an new bezel will run. I am selling it here without doing this, but if I get the bezel fixed, I will be adjusting the price to reflect the cost of getting a new bezel.

I am asking for this piece as it is now $ 7,500 shipped within CONUS. If this piece is heading to destinations internationally, there will be a slight cost that will be needed to be added.

Please PM if you have any questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Watch is off to Panerai for Service and New Bezel-Unavailable for at least two months

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

1 - 5 of 5 Posts