WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale is a highly collectible and like new and unworn Panerai Radiomir Black Seal Pig Dial Ceramic PAM 292 "J" serial production, of which only 1000 were made. This is the 45mm black pig submarine dial, with the ceramic case and bezel. This piece is mounted on Panerai black calf strap that is new and unworn. Additionally, it features the distinctive Panerai OP XI calibre in movement, which gives it the 56 hour power reserve. This piece was purchased new from a U.S. Panerai Authorized Dealer in October of 2008 by a collector and kept in a safe prior to trading it in. Included are the inner cardboard box, inner pearwood box, movement stickers, bezel protector, hangtag, polishing cloth, manual, warranty book, and warranty card. All pictures are of the actual item being sold. (148)

Asking $8,999 shipped via FedEx Overnight with full insurance in the CONUS. I ship worldwide via FedEx Priority International (1-3 days to most destinations) with full insurance; please just add $100 to the price.

Payment by bank wire, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal. Please add 3% processing fee for credit cards and PayPal.

I am a member of the IWJG and NAWCC with worldwide references and deals on every major watch forum.

Please e-mail me at [email protected] or call me toll free at 800-616-6598 with any questions (I don't check PMs regularly). Also, please mention where you saw this ad.

Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts