WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling my Parmigiani Fleurier Kalpa XL Hebdomadaire 8-day power reserve. The watch doesn’t get worn so it is time to send it to another good home. It comes with box and manuals but without the card. The watch is clean and shows signs of normal wear as noted on the buckle from desk diving as they call it. Pricing it to sell so I can get into something else. Asking $6,975

Insured shipping to CONOUS $75
Any goods and services payment is
+3.5% and will require references.

I am an IWJG member in good standing and a member of many of the Facebook watch groups. I can provide references.

Description: 8-day power reserve.The Kalpa XL Hebdomadaire is driven by the PF 110 hand-wound movement, with a tonneau shape that perfectly marries the contours of its housing. This proprietary double-barrel movement ensures an 8-day power reserve and features a patented display system. The structure of successive semi circles for the bridges is based on a cutting technique that allows for greater complexity and internal angles. dear to Michel Parmigiani, the indicators at the top and bottom of the dial are perfectly balanced. While the identity of the piece lies in its tonneau shape, this quest for harmony creates a striking aesthetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We’re almost at wholesale pricing here. Someone give it some love and take it home

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts