WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello WUS members,
i put for sale here, this like new Paul Picot Gentleman Automatic with 42mm case, an high quality and classic watch, with an very big presence on
wrist b-)

the watch spec are,
steel polished and satin case, with an
diameter of 42mm and 10mm hight, and 50 meters of water resistant,
white-grey dial with applied blue Roman numbers,
flat sapphire crystal with AR,
crown and case back closed by pressure,
21mm original 2 tones Alligator strap with original pin buckle,
and Swiss Made automatic movement cal. ETA 2892-A2 with 28800 vph, 42 hours of PR, and very well decorated with Cotes de Geneve on rotor, perlage finishing on plate, and blue screws,

the watch is in really like new conditions, as you can see in my pics, it have no deep signs or dents,
and is it complete with its big set, outer box,
green lacquered box with personal key, as the safety box, booklet, original warranty card not dated, Tags, an original and never worn steel bracelet (pin style) with double deployante, an original new never worn black Luisiana Alligator strap with its original pin buckle, both in their Paul Picot plastic bags, and its two tones green Luisiana Alligator strap with original buckle,

for this Paul Picot Gentleman 42, i ask 900 euro
, including the EU shipping with courier (DPD, TNT, UPS), that delivery in 2-3 days, but we can also talk for the shipping to Extra EU :-!
and for the payment, we can do via bank wire if you agree, but possible go with other method if you prefer ;-)

and, if in the case you are here, close to my zone, Garda Lake or Iseo Lake,
let me know, and we can meet in person for the deal |>

if you need more info or pics, please, contact me,
many thanks in advance, but no trade or change at this time,

Attachments

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump, open for an BRO :-!
but i'm interested also to trade it in EU with Automatic Diver watches,
as the new Longines Hydroconquest 43mm, new Mido Ocean Star 600MT Ceramic bezel, M. Lacroix Pontos Diver or Aikon, new Hamilton Navy 1000 MT, Oris Regulateur or Snall seconds, Delma Blue Shark, Paul Picot Paul Mariner III or Yachtman 3, Ball Engineer II Diver or WorldTimer, or similar :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts