WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is my Perrelet Seacraft 777m stainless steel automatic diver, black dial and bezel, on the outstanding, clasp-adjusting, signed Perrelet bracelet. The watch recently returned from Perrelet USA service for movement (Perrelet P-261 = Soprod A-10) regulation for which it runs a consistent +2 sec/day. I'd rate the case head at 95%, fine swirlies at most on the case and polished bracelet link surfaces. Inner bezel in excellent shape (some extremely minute marks on the inside silver part near the 42 marker, but that's it!); Sapphire crystal is unmarked. The OEM bracelet features the terrific, adjustable, clasp system found on new Rolex and other, high-end, watches. The watch comes with everything pictured in the photos: inner black box, outer white sleeve, outer cardboard box, unworn nylon strap, link changing tool, tags and booklet.

***SOLD***[B]Price reduced to $1150. OBRO[/B] includes shipping and Paypal fees in the USA. I will sell to international buyers, but additional shipping costs must be agreed to upon purchase. No trades, please.
email: pompeo1 (at) optonline (dot) net for faster replies.

Specifications:

Model: Perrelet Diver - Seacraft 3 Hands-Date
Reference number: A1053/B
Stainless Steel case and bracelet with foldover clasp/ratcheting diver's extension
Black dial with black rotating bezel
Luminous hands and hour markers
Date at three o'clock position
Sapphire Crystal, screw down crown
Case diameter 42mm
Case thickness 14mm
Water resistant to 777 meters
40 hour Power Reserve.
P-261 Automatic movement (Soprod A-10 movement)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts