WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've sort of touched on this before but have now decided to go for it.
Ihave an incoming from a UK AD 42mm PO (black bezel with orange numbers) on a bracelet.
It's BNIB and unsized.
I could even have it put in your name and the warranty card left un-dated if you like? It would also come with a new OEM Omega black rubberised strap (with orange stitching) and Omega deployant, also new and unworn.
I've ordered it and changed my mind (looking at a Breitling now!) but will lose my deposit if I simply back out.
Total RRP for this lot is around £2,500 but all I'm asking is what I paid with my discount, which is £1,900 ($3,100+/-) plus postage/shipping.
This is for a BNIB, unworn, unsized UK dealer supplied watch with all paperwork, boxes etc still with protective wrappings on. Also included for that price would be the unworn OEM strap and deployant (worth around £250 gbp / $410 usd on it's own!) Let me know if you're interested?
No pics as I've not even picked it up yet!!! However we all know what they are and as it's BNIB you don't need me to prove it's condition, just look in an AD window :wink:
In fact, I can even arrange for the AD to ship it directly to you rather than me collecting it and mucking about with packing it etc? I'm sure he'd charge but I doubt it would be much, certainly no more than if I sent it to you.
Lot's of good TZUK references on "Heroes & Villains".
Hurry up before I collect it, decide to have it sized and wear it :wink:
Cheers,

Mac.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.