WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still not too sure about this one but as always I've seen something and need to make the funds up...

Needs no introductions... Alexei Leonov took one on a jolly when he went on the first space walk:

£350 / €495 but let's talk about shipping / collection (very flexible see below)

Some provenance: originally bought from Roy himself from RLT watches, over the years the hands-setting spring went on it (very common on these) and I had it replaced, in great condition with some very nice patination showing now... no major dings and the crystal is perfect. Needs the slightest of shakes to get it going but its always been like that and it runs well and all chrono hands reset to zero perfectly. Serial number 24xxx puts this in the 60s. 36mm dial 38mm case without crown, 18mm lugs.

I have owned many of these over the years and now culling the duplicated in my collection, I have many references and 100% on ebay, I am not based in UK but I do have a UK bank account, can do PayPal and whats more I'm going to be in London end of March for a week - so F2F possible or I could post it RM insured from there) so looking predominantly for a EU sale only at the moment.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts