WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

FS: Pre-Crafted Handmade Strap Sale! Superior Craftsmanship and Savings on Horween 22, 24, 26mm.

1K views 14 replies 1 participant last post by  Drew W. 
#1 ·
100% Handmade Watch Straps That Are Ready To Ship.

Exceptional Craftsmanship. Unsurpassed Value. No waiting!

Handmade Pre-Crafted Straps That Are Ready To Ship

The Highest Quality, Savings, and Value
World-Class Horween Leathers Used Exclusively
100% Handmade in the USA
Saddle Stitched Entirely by Hand
Pre-Crafted and Ready to Ship. No Waiting!

Bonus: FREE Stainless Steel Buckle as Noted Below

* Only 1 of each specific pre-crafted strap shown below has been made.

Numerous other pre-crafted straps are available in various widths, lengths and colors.
Please contact me for a complete listing.

Fellow Enthusiasts,

When time allows, sometimes I'll offer a few pre-made straps because I think you'll find it interesting or to showcase something newly released. Below are a few brand new straps that have been pre-crafted and ready to ship today. Below each photo you will find a caption that describes the exact specifications of the strap illustrated above. Note: The adjustment hole measurement is taken from the lug and of the strap to the center of the hole. Not only will you be rewarded with a brand new handmade strap without any waiting, but you'll also be rewarded with substantially reduced prices! In addition, all of the handmade straps use genuine Horween leathers exclusively and are all hand saddle stitched. If you see something you like, order now because I have only one of each specific size listed.

Horween Special Edition Chicago Tan

22mm, 24mm & 26mm Widths

Available in the following:

#24-1
: 24x24mm / Vintage Patina stitching / 130x80mm length
#26-28: 26x26mm / Logo Blue stitching / 135x80mm length
#22-29: 22x22mm / Vintage Patina stitching / 125x75mm length
#22-30: 22x22mm / Natural stitching / 130x80mm length, Sold with another being made

Approx. 4 - 4.5mm Thick
Triple-Twisted Vintage Patina Stitching
Premium Tight Stitch Pattern-saddle stitched entirely by hand
Keeper: Single Wide Sewn in
Hand Burnished, Natural Edges
Buckle: Complimentary with the finish of your choice

Makers Notes: As a foundation, this leather has been combination tanned, fat liquored, infused with natural waxes and oils, and mill dyed. Then I go to work on transforming the appearance, feel, and texture. The in-house process that I use creates a unique and beautiful color variation, slight nap texture, and supple feel all at the same time. If you click on the above photos, you'll be able see the subtle texture in better detail. Each strap will be slightly different since the process is done individually. However, they will all share this striking amber bronze tone that will offer a casually refined contrast against nearly any dial color. You will find this strap very comfortable, extremely supple, and it will require zero break-in. It's just a true pleasure to admire and wear. The regular price for this strap, with these options, would usually come to $235.00 plus shipping.

Pre-Crafted Sale: $130 - $139

Comes complete with a buckle in the finish of your choice.

Horween Limited Edition Vintage Chromexcel Saffiano

26mm Widths
Various Popular Lengths

#26-7: 26x26mm
/ 133x75mm length, Vintage Patina stitching with a sewn in curved Pre-V buckle.
#26-7B: 26x26mm / 143x87mm length, Vintage Patina stitching with a sewn in flat GPF Pre-V buckle.
#26-7C: 26x26mm / 143x87mm length, Vintage Patina stitching with a sewn in curved Pre-V buckle.
#26-34: 26x26mm / 130x75mm length, Bronze stitching with a Screw Type buckle of your choice. (photo on request)

Approx. 4mm Thick
Triple-Twisted Vintage Patina Stitching
Premium Tight Stitch Pattern-saddle stitched entirely by hand.
Buckle: See Descriptions Above

Makers Notes: Is it a refined world-class leather? Does it have a beautiful vintage look and feel? It's a fantastic combination of both! Horween's coveted Chromexcel leather is the foundation. After the tanning has been completed, the unique in-house micro-crosshatch surface texture is applied. The color variation not only offers a wonderful true vintage look, it also guarantees each strap will be one-of-a-kind. As if that weren't enough, the subtle crosshatch pattern supplies just the right amount of added interest. This is yet another strap that will require zero break-in. It is infused with natural waxes and oils from Horween, is exceptionally supple, and finishes out at approximately 4mm thick. The regular price for this strap, with these options, would usually come to $239.00 plus shipping.

Pre-Crafted Sale: $139

A complimentary Pre-V buckle is included

Horween Maraschino Genuine Latigo

22mm, 24mm, & 26mm Widths
Various Popular Lengths

#22-22: 22x22mm / 125x75mm length, Titanium stitching, Stainless Steel buckle
#24-13:
24x24mm / 130x80mm length, Titanium stitching, Screw Type buckle
#26-32:
26x26mm / 135x80mm length, Titanium stitching, Screw Type buckle

Approx. 4 Thick
Triple-Twisted Anti-Fray Stitching
Keepers: Single Wide Sewn-In Keeper
Buckle: Screw Type or Spring Bar in the finish of your choice

Makers Notes:
Latigo leathers are made by many tanneries, but Horween has perfected their version. It is combination tanned, fat liquored, mill dyed, and hand glazed. In addition, this exciting new Maraschino color can provide a fantastic splash of color while not being over the top and still maintain its masculinity. Whether you would like to create a visual contrast against any dial color or simply coordinate with an element of red that exists within your dial, Horween's Maraschino Genuine Latigo is the perfect way to do either. This is a strap that will require zero break-in.
The regular price for these straps, with these options, would usually come to $210.00 plus shipping.

Pre-Crafted Sale: $125 - $130

Comes complete with a complimentary buckle in the finish of your choice.

Horween Steel Blue Genuine Latigo

22mm, 24mm, & 26mm Widths
Various Popular Lengths

#22-9: 22x22mm / 125x75mm length, Titanium stitching, Stainless Steel buckle
#24-6A:
24x24mm / 125x75mm length, Titanium stitching, Screw Type buckle
#26-35:
26x26mm / 130x80mm length, Titanium stitching, Screw Type buckle

Approx. 4 Thick
Triple-Twisted Anti-Fray Stitching
Keepers: Single Wide Sewn-In Keeper
Hand Burnished, Black Finished Edges
Buckle: Screw Type or Spring Bar in the finish of your choice

Makers Notes:
Latigo leathers are made by many tanneries, but Horween has perfected their version. It is combination tanned, fat liquored, mill dyed, and hand glazed. In addition, this fantastic Steel Blue color can either provide a terrific contrast to a black or white dial or coordinate with blue/anthracite dials. It's neutral in color with defined elements of both blue and gray, and looks equally at home with a blue dress shirt or more casually withjeans.This is a strap that will require zero break-in. The regular price for these straps, with these options, would usually come to $205.00 plus shipping.

Pre-Crafted Sale: $125 - $130

Comes complete with a complimentary buckle in the finish of your choice.

Horween Cognac Genuine Latigo

24mm & 26mm Widths
Various Popular Lengths

#24-4A:
24x24mm / 135x80mm length, Titanium stitching, Sewn In Curved Pre-V buckle
#26-24: 26x26mm / 125x76mm length, Vintage Patina stitching, Screw Type buckle
#26-26: 26x26mm / 130x80mm length, Blue stitching, Screw Type buckle

Approx. 4mm Thick
Triple-Twisted Titanium, Vintage Patina, or Blue Stitching
Buckle: See Descriptions Above

Makers Notes: Latigo leathers are made by many tanneries, but Horween has perfected their version over the past 113 years spanning 5 generations. It is combination tanned, fat liquored, mill dyed, and hand glazed. It is absolutely beautiful in person, exceptionally supple, and smooth to the touch.Inaddition, this masculine Cognac color can either provide a fantastic contrast to a black or white dial or coordinate with tobacco/brown dials. This is a strap that will require zero break-in. The regular price for these straps, with these options, would usually come to $210.00 plus shipping.

Pre-Crafted Sale: $129

A complimentary buckle is included

Ordering:
Telephone or e-mail.​

Feel free to either telephone or e-mail me with your order or any questions. Which ever works best for you will be perfect with me. If you decide to call, you can reach me at your convenience between 9:00am-8:00pm CST at: 219-309-9694.

My e-mail address is: europelli@comcast.net

Numerous other pre-crafted handmade straps are available.
Please email me directly for a complete listing.

Delivery Times:
All of the handmade straps shown on this page have been pre-crafted are ready to ship immediately. All handmade straps shipped here within the U.S. will be delivered via USPS Priority fully insured mail. International customers will have the option to select from USPS First Class Airmail, Global Priority, or Global Express.

Outstanding quality. Unmatched customer service. Fast shipping to anywhere in the world. 9:00am-8:00pm CST (GMT -6) telephone consultation. These benefits are only the beginning to your complete satisfaction. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions. It would be my pleasure to help in any way that I can.

Best Regards,

Drew

Email: europelli@comcast.net
Phone or Text: 219-309-9694

Horween® and Chromexcel® are registered trademarks of Horween Leather Co.
Panerai® is a registered trademark of Compagnie Financière Richemont SA
Europelli is not affiliated with these entities and/or their subsidiaries.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.