WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PRICE DROP! For sale: a pristine Nezumi Loews Panda dial mecha-quartz chronograph for just $249.

Nezumi is a boutique micro-brand out of Stockholm that put out a variety of automotive inspired timepieces, and this Loews model specifically is a prime example of Nezumi at their best. The finishing and attention to detail here is outstanding, with double-dome AR coated sapphire crystal, a fantastic molded caseback, signed crown, fine brushed finishing on the case with high polish bezel, classic twisted or "lyre" lugs, a la certain vintage Speedmasters, a stylized "N" counter balance on the chrono hand, and one of the most comfortable and stylish straps I've ever worn: a vegetable tanned leather racing strap with signed Nezumi buckle.

Everything about the manufacturing here feels premium and well-made. The movement is Seiko's VK64 mecha-quartz which keeps quartz time but operates the chrono hand mechanically, giving you the smooth sweep you want, with the accuracy you need. There is no running seconds hand on the vk64, so there is nothing to tick every second and give away the watch's stealth quartz heartbeat.

This panda colorway features a creamy, off-white dial, with black subregisters, a black tachymetre inside the crystal, and a striking black chrono hand.

This thing is in absolutely stunning condition; I can't find a mark on it. The strap has been worn, but doesn't look it, beyond the expected curvature of a leather strap.

I discovered this watch via Jody from Just One More Watch on Youtube after his very complementary review:

These Loews run $393 from Nezumi, but you can have this one shipped to your door, CONUS, for just $249 (paypal). I have lots of sales and purchases and trades here, so buy with confidence.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts