WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Up for sale is my Swatch Sistem 51 'Sistem Blue'. Model number for this version is SUTS401. Watch comes with full kit. Originally purchased from Swatch store in Italy on one of my work trips (see stamp on paperwork for watch). Condition is good, minor signs of wear on rubber strap, case is very clean with no scratches, dents or any sort of blemishes. I never wore it consistently and kept it in my safe mostly when not on wrist. Keeps good time. These watches also wind in anti-clockwise direction, unlike regular watches. Just a quirky little fun piece that needs a new home.

A little background on these for those who don't know; Swatch calls these watches a 'mechanical revolution'. These watches have automatic and amagnetic movement, are 100 percent swiss made and movement only has 51 pieces and 1 central screw with a 90-hour power reserve.

Swatch also mentions that these are made at ETA's factory in Bancourt Switzerland and that Sistem51 assembly is the first and only mechanical movement with a fully automated watch manufacturing process. Quite innovative considering these watches are made by robots.

Specs Info:

Brand: Swatch
Collection: Sistem51
Model: Sistem Blue
Article Code: SUTS401
Functions: Time, Date
Type of Movement: Automatic
Case Diameter Ø: 42 mm
Strap Material: Silicone
Strap Color: Black
Water Resistance: 30 meters / 3 bar.

Asking $100 USD for a piece that comes with original box, with all paperwork from Swatch. Price includes includes Priority Mail shipping to CONUS and all PayPal fees. I can take Paypal Friends, Zelle, or Venmo as well and I will drop the price for those a bit as those will not incur a fee for me.

I am not interested in trades, and I'm only looking to sell in the US. Please feel free to look up all my positive feedback and references here. I can also send my cell if you would like to talk. Always glad to chat with fellow watch fans.

Thank you for looking and feel free to let me know if you have any questions whatsoever.

Regards

Grille Hood Automotive design Bumper Motor vehicle

Azure Watch Font Electric blue Gadget

Watch Hand Analog watch Light Watch accessory

Watch Watch accessory Clock Finger Material property

Hand Liquid Drinkware Water bottle Camera accessory

Watch Tableware White Kitchen utensil Cutlery

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts