WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello All,

Up for your consideration is a Tudor Pelagos 25500 TN in excellent condition. This watch almost needs no introduction, as it is a perfect fusion of modern and classic looks from Rolex/Tudor. I love the watch, but I currently have my eye on something else, therefore it's either this or my Skyfall AT that has to go.

Crystal, bezel and bezel insert are perfect. Overall excellent condition. Watch case is practically perfect with no marks that can be seen with the naked eye. There are some very minor and faint marks under the lugs from strap changes. One lume mark by the 25 minute mark on the bezel will need to be refilled. Bracelet and clasp have minor desk diving marks as well.

The watch comes with a Tudor double box and papers/pockets for warranty card. I purchased the watch from a fellow WUS member, but the watch was purchased from a second hand dealer (watchfinder.ca) and did not come with the original warranty card. However it comes with the watchfinder's own warranty card and still have 6 months of warranty left by the dealer.

Asking price is SOLD** (and +3% on PayPal fees). Payment by interac e-transfer and wire are also accepted.

The only trade that I would be interested in is either a date or no-date SubC. So let me know if you are looking to downgrade and I can add cash on top.

The watch is located in Canada, so a Canadian transaction would definitely be preferred.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts