WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

Up for sale is my Prometheus Signatura automatic day/date with white enamel dial. I am the original owner. The watch comes with the prometheus “box” - it’s a black leather zip case with a storage compartment, watch with original bracelet, and a brown colareb leather strap currently on the watch. This was worn in regular rotation, but is in very good condition, and scarcely worn over the last few years. It somewhat crushes me to post this but I never wear it anymore.

Prometheus is an outstanding Portuguese microbrand known for their dive watch offerings. This was their hand at a dressier option and it’s gorgeous. It’s 42mm wide with 10.9mm thickness and a lug width of 22mm. It has an exhibition case back and uses a Sellitta SW220. 50 meters water resistance. I haven’t timed the watch but it’s running well and the day/date functions appropriately. Worn and wound posted a really lovely article if you’d like some more context.

I have tried to describe the watch accurately so please let me know if you’d like additional photographs or have any questions.

I am not interested in any trades at this time… I’ll ship to the CONUS, and prefer paypal with 2 day priority with insurance, unless buyer prefers another option. I can also accept zelle or venmo. No returns. These sold out quickly and have not had any additional runs. I am listing for $500. The price includes shipping and insurance.

Thanks!
Rich

pro face.jpg
pro case strap.jpg
pro back.jpg
Pro Box.jpg
pro bracelet.jpg
pro papers.jpg
pro side 2.jpg
pro side.jpg

·
Premium Member
3,450 Posts
Hi there. Just in case, here is my humble offer. I am a buyer at $350 net to me. I live in florida, 33180 Zip. I realize its a significant % under your original asking and I don't expect you will like it or accept $350. I have seen 2 of these sell between 300 and 400 in the past 5 years. Then again, they are so rare and so few out there, you qill be better of keeping it patiently while a true eager buyer does show up and gets closer to your asking price. Cheers, isaac

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,450 Posts
Oh, sorry... it took my comments to appear as if you had reduced the price to $350.

Actual price =$530

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 24 Posts