WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's for sale one of the most prized watches of my collection, the Pulsar P3 Date-Command, the first electronic digital watch with a calendar. The watch has some scratches and dings on the case and the mineral glass, but it works well and it's perfect for everyday use. It uses a SASM module (made in 2012) and keeps good time. The magnet is included into the clasp.

I ask €550 for the watch, including the shipping costs. Payments with Paypal only, I ship with International Registered Mail and I provide the tracking number.

I prefer to ship only to Europe. If you're interested in the watch, feel free to send me a PM or an email at this address: [email protected]

Here are the pictures of the watch:

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump, the watch is still for sale. Available at €550 with free registered shipping to EU countries.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump, the watch is still available and for sale. Reduced to €540 with free shipping only to EU countries.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bump, the watch is available for sale. The watch can be yours for €540 with free shipping to EU countries only.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bump, the watch is looking for a new home! The watch can be yours for €540 with free Registered shipping to EU countries only.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump, the watch is still available, price reduced to €530 with free registered shipping to EU countries only.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump, price reduced to €500 with Free shipping. If you want to make me an offer at a different price, feel free to do it, I might accept it! :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts