WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for sale are two beautiful Pulsar watches which are from the same series. The diameter is about 42mm w/o crown but it wears small due to the streamlined design and lack of thickness. Its thickness is about 10mm.

First up, the PUA 057. This one has a beautiful blue dial with sunburst effect. The watch is in very good condition with very minor scuffs on one side. There is a small dot of a ding on the bezel at 20. The bezel clicks solid , anti-clockwise direction.
I have only worn it carefully a few times.

The movt works well and the watch has been mainly indoors facing the window to keep the charge up.
This one comes on the original Ti bracelet which has been sized to fit my 7.5 inch wrist. There are 2 extra links for the bracelet. The bracelet has some light desk diving scuffs on the clasp.
Comes with original box.

Here are the pics of the blue PUA 057

Next up is the black/orange PUA 059. (SOLD)
The combination of orange chapter ring and second hand on black dial works really well.
The watch is in very good condition with very minor scuffs.
The movt works well and the watch has been mainly indoors facing the window to keep the charge up.

This one does not have the original Ti bracelet so a slightly used 22mm Morellato cordura strap was put on the watch which goes well with the dial.
No box for this one.

PUA 059

On my 7.5 inch wrist

Next to a 1000m Tuna

Do not miss out on this opportunity to own these unique Pulsars

Asking for only USD$230 for the blue beauty (PUA 057) Inclusive of shipping and paypal fees.

USD$210 for the black/orange beauty (PUA 059). (SOLD)

Payment by paypal. Watches are in Singapore. Please email me at [email protected]. Thanks for looking. My paypal address is [email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts