WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: This is the 2019 re-issue from Rado of their 1957 Golden Horse. Features a really nice beads of rice bracelet and an ETA automatic with 80 hours of power reserve. This is a limited edition, one of 1957 (non-numbered) pieces. I am the original owner, bought this directly from a Rado AD last July. I've worn it only sparingly. Terrific piece, just no room in the rotation for it to get any wrist time so it must go. (No trades please as I am reducing my collection.) Time & Tide website review called this, "One of the best watches of 2019."

Includes: Full Kit: watch head, original beads-of-rice bracelet with all links, warranty cards, all boxes and papers as shown

Condition: Watch is in really nice, nearly new condition. Functions as it should, to my eye running within spec, a little to the +side. No scratches on the crystal. There is some light desk-diving on the clasp.

Price: $1400 via Paypal

Shipping: USPS Priority (from Chicago) to CONUS only with signature required, to PayPal address on record only

Specs:
Size: 37mm x only 11mm thick | 44mm lug to lug | 19mm lug width
Movement: ETA Calibre C07 automatic with 80 hours of power reserve
Face: Domed AR sapphire; Black concentric grooved "record style" dial; Red numbered date wheel; and red rotating anchor logo
WR: 50m (pull out crown)
Warranty: 1 yr remaining on factory warranty

About me: I am an established buyer/seller here on WatchUSeek with strongly positive feedback

Terms: All sales are final, no seller's warranty expressed or implied, sold as is--what you see is what you get so please examine photos closely and message me with all questions before purchasing.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts