WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Due to it's caliber, this Breitling Datora is one of the rarest models made by Breitling. The Breitling Datora Calendar Moon Phase powered by Venus 206 was only produced in 1952. Even when let alone, the Venus 206 is one of the most rarest and collectible within the Venus range of movements.

Ref. 239 24
A Rare and Important Gold Plated Metal & Stainless Steel Manually Wound Wristwatch
Case No. 814365, Manufactured in 1952.
Movement Cal. Venus 206, 17 Jewels, acrylic crystal, beige dial, applied Arabic numerals, day / month aperture, date disc, baton hands set, three body case in Gold plated metal and stainless steel, snap on case back, Gold plated crown, Gold plated buckle, black crocodile leather strap.
Case, Dial and Movement signed Breitling.
Diameter ~34.85mm / ~37.30 mm w/ crown

NOTE: The overall condition is good, with signs of wear.
Crystal shows signs of wear and marks. Dial is in excellent condition with a minor scuff at 1:00. Dial has been professionally refinished and it looks great. Hands show signs of aging.
Case show surface wear and sides scratches from opening. The stainless steel back has
been polished.
Crown gold plating is worn off at the center but still factory original, not a modern replace.
Movement is accurate. The watch was recently oiled and serviced.
The watch does not come with box and papers,
but it will come accompanied by a fitted box.
A very nice addition to any collection. It can be worn immediately as it is. All functions work correctly. All the imperfections are shown in photos

My asking price: $ 4250 USD | € 3300 EUR | £2600 OR BEST OFFER. WORLDWIDE SHIPPING INCLUDED
(I do not ship to: RUSSIA, INDONESIA AND NIGERIA)

Overnight - 2nd day delivery - DHL insured shipping within EUROPEAN UNION or to most European territories. 3/4 days delivery DHL insured shipping to the rest of the world.
On request i can also ship by EMS / Register Mail insured.
I do not ship to PO Box addresses.
I accept Cash, Bank Transfer or PayPal payments from verified address only. Phone number must be provided for each transaction.

Don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions. Many references and happy customers worldwide.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts