WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now For sale here! An Rare Casio G-Shock MRG-110T Titanium Men's WATCH with blue backlight. The MR-G series were released in 1996 with the slogan "Toughness dressed in Elegance". The MR-G series were the Gentleman of the G-Shock models. "Intelligent Toughness in stylish design". It is the first full titanium g-shock made by casio, made in japan around 1996. It works perfectly and keeps excellent time. No original box and paper. SOLD shipped by registered air with tracking number (please ask).

Condition (TZ Scale): 77-82%. Some scratch on the case and caseback. Screw down case back with protective resin ring. Original Casio hardlex glass with minor scrathes. Fits up to a 8.5 inch wrist.

Functions: Shock resistant (G-SHOCK), 200-meter water resistant, Electro-luminescent backlight, Contact, Timekeeping. Hour, minutes, seconds, am/pm, month, date, day of the week, 12/24 hour formats, Auto-calendar, Multi-function alarm, Hourly time signal, Countdown Alarm, Measuring unit: 1 second, Input range: from 1 second to 24 hours, Other: Auto-repeat function, repeat function, Stopwatch, Measuring units: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes), 1 second (after 60 minutes), Measuring capacity: 23 hours 59 minutes, 59 seconds, Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time and two finishes.
JAPAN ORIGINAL RETAIL PRICE: ¥55,000

I accept PAYPAL only. I promise to send all items within 5 working days from Hong Kong after payment is received. However, I must remind that ALL payment should be received within 10 days.
If interested, please email me directly at linus1908#gmail.com (replace # to @, Not Paypal)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts