WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is the rare Guardian Angel in red and black, a beautiful watch with autolight activated when you move your wrist. In stunning, never worn, condition, with boxes and papers. This model from 1998 is becoming more and more scarce, especially in unworn condition. When I attempted to recharge the solar powered battery, it fully recharged. I cannot guarantee the life of an eight or nine year old battery, but it's an easy and inexpensive service at Casio in California if and when the need emerges.

$395 US plus shipping. US transactions preferred. Payment via Paypal. I ship registered insured priority only. It takes a few days, but it's the safest way to ship in the US.

Here's your opportunity to add a most desired G-Shock into your collection, perhaps as the centerpiece of your watchbox.

Thanks for reading, and I have as many references as you need.

I do not have time to take pictures, but can point you to photos of the exact same model, in similar unused condition. Those who pursue the truly special G-Shock models from 5-10 years ago will need no introduction to this watch.

Please e-mail me at [email protected]

Eric (e-Man)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts