WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now For sale here! A Rare Vintage Seiko Crown Gold Filled Manual Winding Men's Watch--Diashock 21 Jewels.It works perfectly and keeps excellent time. No original papar and box. Price Reduced at Only $150 shipped to CONUS by registered air with tracking number, and shipped to select int'l locations for an addtional charge covering the difference in shipping cost (please ask).

- Condition (TZ Scale): Good
- Movement: Seiko Suwa designed and manufactured high-end manual winding watches of the late 50's and early 60s. They were precursors to the Grand Seiko and not quite as high-end. Cal.560, Diashock 21 jewles, mint condition.
- Case Diameter:About 38mm excluding crown,lug width is 18mm.
- Case and Caseback: 20um gold filled, Inner caseback engraves serial number "D019780" and "15002". Outer caseback with "Seiko Crown" logo and "15002" number. Some gold filled wore at top right-hand corner.
- Crown: Original gold filled crown without signed.
- Bracelet: Not original, replace a black leather strap can fit for 22cm length
- Dial: Original white Dial in mint condition (I love this dial!).The logo "Seiko Crown"looks
beautiful.Golden hands in nearly mint condition.
- Glass: Original high quality domed acrylic crystal.No scratches.

I accept PAYPAL only. I promise to send all items within 5 working days from Hong Kong after payment is received.If interested, please email me directly at linus1908#gmail.com (replace # to @, Not Paypal)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts