WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a beautiful Raven Watches Endeavour with the ultra-rare brown dial and a regulated ETA 2824-2 movement. I love this watch, but need to consolidate my collection, so my loss is your gain. The watch comes full kit, including a handsome & useful travel case, original Raven bracelet with all links, original rubber strap, warranty card—the works! Only 10 of these watches were ever made, so this is your chance to own an extremely unique piece.

ITEM DETAILS
Raven Endeavour, brown dial & bezel insert

Movement: Regulated Swiss ETA 2824-2 automatic w/ ~38 hour power reserve (Note: Most Endeavours with colored dials featured the Sellita SW200 movement, but this example was part of the original production run that included the ETA-2824-2 movement)
Case: Brushed stainless steel—44mm diameter (45mm from edge-to-edge of the bezel), 49mm lug-to-lug, 13.5mm thick
Bezel: Ceramic bezel insert w/ fully lumed markers
Crown: Signed stainless steel screw-down crown
Crystal: Flat sapphire w/ chamfered edge
WR: 500 meters
Lug Width: 22mm
Strap: Stainless steel president-style bracelet w/ ratcheting diver’s extension (see video); OEM black rubber strap

PRICE: $600 USD ALL-IN — including shipping (Continental US-only) and Paypal Goods & Services fees. Enjoy no haggle buying and, sorry, but no trades.
PAYMENT: Paypal only (as noted above, 3% Goods & Services fee is included in the asking price, so the price above is the price you pay)
RETURNS: Please review the photos & description closely as the watch is sold as-is and “regrets” returns are not accepted
SHIPPING: UPS 3-Day Select included in the asking price above (CONUS only)
REFERENCES: Loads of glowing feedback here & at Omega Forums and The Rolex Forums—just search for edotkim in the respective reputation threads.

CONDITION
Timekeeping: Using an atomic clock app as a reference, I measured -7 seconds over 24 hours.
Case: Excellent (see video & photos)
Caseback: Excellent
Crystal: Mint
Bezel: Mint
Dial: Mint
Lume: Amazing! (see video & photos)
OEM bracelet: Light desk-diving marks on clasp
OEM strap: Mint—never worn

VIDEO & PHOTOS

Photos below. Please note that I've blacked out the serial number on the caseback & warranty card—it’s clearly visible IRL.

On wrist—FYI, my wrist is 6.6" / 16.8cm around...

The beautiful, deep brown ceramic bezel can appear black in certain lighting conditions...

The lume is remarkable! Please note, though, that it glows green IRL—my camera makes it appear blue...

Profile view from the crown (right) side...

Profile view from the non-bezel (left) side...

Top-left view of the case...

Top-right view of the case...

Bottom-right view of the case, including the signed crown...

Bottom-left view of the case...

Signed clasp with built-in ratcheting dive extension shows typical desk-diving marks...

The full-kit included with this sale...

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
PRICE DROP: $570 ALL-IN, including shipping via UPS 3-Day Select (CONUS-only) & Paypal G&S fees (<--covered by me). Please note that this is my one & only price drop. If the watch doesn't sell by the end of this week, I'll take it as a sign that I was meant to keep it & will withdraw it from sale, so act now if you're interested!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts