WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is a beautiful Raven Watches Trekker in the original 40mm size circa 2017. I love this watch, but need to consolidate my collection, so my loss is your gain. The watch comes full kit, including a handsome & useful travel case, original Raven bracelet with all links, original rubber strap, warranty card—the works! To learn more about the Raven Trekker 40mm, see Worn & Wound’s excellent video review.

ITEM DETAILS
Raven Trekker 40mm

Movement: Miyota 9015 automatic w/ ~42 hour power reserve
Case: Brushed stainless steel—40mm diameter, 50mm lug-to-lug, 13.5mm thick
Bezel: Brushed aluminum w/ lume pip at 12 o’clock & fully lumed markers
Crown: Signed stainless steel screw-down crown
Crystal: Box sapphire
WR: 300 meters
Lug Width: 20mm
Strap: Stainless steel oyster-style bracelet w/ signed clasp (as pictured); black rubber strap with signed buckle

PRICE: $550 USD ALL-IN — including shipping (Continental US-only) and Paypal Goods & Services fees. Enjoy no haggle buying and, sorry, but no trades. For context, the original price was $750.
PAYMENT: Paypal only (as noted above, 3% Goods & Services fee is included in the asking price, so the price above is the price you pay)
RETURNS: Please review the photos & description closely as the watch is sold as-is and “regrets” returns are not accepted
SHIPPING: UPS 3-Day Select included in the asking price above (CONUS only)
REFERENCES: Loads of glowing feedback here & at Omega Forums and The Rolex Forums—just search for edotkim in the respective reputation threads.

CONDITION
Timekeeping: Using an atomic clock app as a reference, I measured +5 seconds over 24 hours.
Case: Excellent (see video & photos)
Caseback: Surface scuffs from wearing on NATO straps
Bezel: Mint
Crystal: Mint
Dial: Mint
Lume: Excellent (see video & photos)
OEM bracelet: Very light desk-diving marks on clasp & two links (see video & photos)
OEM strap: Mint—never worn

VIDEO & PHOTOS

Photos below. Please note that I've blacked out the serial number on the caseback & warranty card—it’s clearly visible IRL.

On wrist—FYI, my wrist is 6.6" / 16.8cm around...

The Trekker's lume is remarkable! Please note, though, that it glows green IRL—my camera made it appear blue...

The matte aluminum bezel w/ fully lumed markers is one of my favorite things about the Trekker...

Top-left view of the case...

Top-right view of the case...

Bottom-right view of the case, including the signed screw-down crown...

Bottom-left view of the case...

Profile view of the case from the crown (right) side...

Profile view of the case from the non-crown (left) side...

The caseback shows surface scuffs from wearing the watch on NATO-style straps...

The signed clasp shows typical desk-diving marks...

The stainless steel bracelet is very clean, but does show some marks as pictured below...

This is a full-kit sale...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts