WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a 11 month old watch that I had shipped across from america.
Its the Fallout Chronograph Blue dial, with Japanese quartz movement.

• Case diameter: 40.3mm
• Thickness: 13.5mm
• Weight: 201 grams
• Width at lug: 24.1mm
• Width at clasp: 22mm

The watch is in absolutely perfect condition with no scruffs, scrapes or blemishes of any sort, except for a couple of very light (and I mean light) surface marks one of the chain links (these are so light they could probably be buffed out with some elbow grease).

The watch has had no problems and has served me well for its brief time on my wrist (I have only worn it about twice!).

The watch comes with its original casing and the links that have been removed, the warrenty is also in the case.

The watch was originally purchased for around £130 and the shipping (including a US importation charge :-( ) was none too pretty either, this put the watch nearer £200 for myself.
Anyone interested can have a practically flawless reactor watch without the hassle of shipping and annoying importation tags.

I would be willing to hear anyone for around £100 including UK delivery.
Selling watch primarily to UK and European buyers, but may consider international.
Being shipped from UK.
Paypal prefered.

E-mail : [email protected]

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: FS. Reactor Fallout, Ocean Blue Chonograph. *REDUCED*

Bump and reduction to £90.

·
Registered
662 Posts
Its your location

State your asking price in US Dollars including shipping and pay pal fees etc...
and you may have better luck:-!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, fair enough. Its $200 for it all (this includes, paypal, postage and insurance).

But I would have told that to anyone, and you said you couldn't afford it my friend. Never mind a? :-d

PS, anyone willing to buy something in another currency should really go to the effort of sticking it in a currency converrter, thats just laziness ;)

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Another bump and just a reminder of the newness of the watch.

I also want to mention that I will consider ALL OFFERS!

Warm Regards,
Keelan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts