WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
2,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently purchased my grail watch, the Omega Seamaster 120M 176.004. It was more than I ever spent on any watch but I was able to source an excellent example so other pieces that I have enjoyed owning but rarely if ever wear must go to help finance the Omega purchase.
This is the legendary Tutima NATO with Lemania 5100 movement. It is in exceptional condition as you can see from the pics. It also has the second version, more robust bracelet. All functions work perfectly and it is keeping time to within 5 seconds a day. I have owned it for the past 3 years and as I mentioned rarely wore it. I do not have or know the service history. I own and have owned a number of Lemania 5100 chronos over the years and can say with confidence this one is performing perfectly well and I would not worry about a service on it for a while. This sale is for the watch only. It never came with box from the previous owner. My asking price is $2100.00 shipped in the US. These are getting tougher to find in this condition. PM or text me at 508-918-8022 if interested.

Watch Bag Luggage and bags Watch accessory Gadget

Watch Brown Analog watch Clock Watch accessory

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Jewellery Clock

Watch Sports equipment Camera accessory Audio equipment Gadget

Watch Clock Watch accessory Jewellery Analog watch

Watch Brown Analog watch Clock Watch accessory

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive wheel system Rim Personal protective equipment

1 - 20 of 68 Posts